2.1.0)
  • bruh - Thomas Dean
  • bluelily - Amelia Rivers
  • framebox - Alex Colton
  • wickedsource - John Hagan
  • Harrow - James Caladan
  • Jackie - Jason Baker
  • Synth - Ben Aston

3.0) Property Ownership | Requesting Property: HLMC owns Muscle Peach, which will be transferred to this faction - administration (office work) will be handled in a privately owned property.

3.0.0) This property must be relative to your faction whether it be a gang area, house or, business. You may also request a property as long as it is not in use

3.1) Does your faction require any script support?: No.

3.2) What are your factions long term goals?: The purpose of our faction is to run businesses that provide roleplay, within the scope of our characters - We would plan to purchase a Tattoo Parlour, a bar and potentially even run a small security firm - each of these being specialities of the above membership.

The main focus is roleplay, so we won't be touching businesses for the sake of printing money. From an in-character point of view, we'll ensure we have the expertise and interest to operate the business efficiently before we go through with a purchase.

4.0) Screenshots of role play & story: Members and friends of Highlanders MC flocked to the newly established charter in Los Santos, San Andreas. After taking the time to adjust to their new home, members from the MC began to discuss steady streams of income and methods of laundering their ill-gotten gains.

4.1) Additional comments: This faction is a separate entity to Highlanders and technically a legal front, however there will be plenty of non-MC staff.

Last edited:

GreatCanadianGuy

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Helper
So long as the faction sticks to the goals stated in the app it has my support.

Happy to see a group of players dedicated to promoting a high RP standard.

Karner

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Donator
Weazel News
I like having two separate entities for the legal and the illegal

Bruh

Can be archived. Not like anyone reviews applications with being asked daily anyway.

John

Administrator
Staff member
These decisions don't happen overnight, and lots of people are still waiting to be reviewed. I've been consciously holding off on adding more factions until the next update which will hopefully grow the player base.

Regardless, archived and if you want to re-open this application just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.