What's new

Reworking where faction vehicles can be parked.

Script Suggestion

What script function would you like to suggest?: I'd like to suggest the rework of how and where faction vehicles can be parked.

How will your script function work?: As of now, faction vehicles are only allowed to be parked within the range of one of the faction's properties. What I suggest, is allowing people that have the ability to /savecar through rank permissions to be able to park them outside of their own private properties aswell.

Do you have any other relevant information / examples of this feature in another server or game?: I think my main example has been with police cruisers being parked outside of private homes. Or truckers who park a company's vehicle outside of their home, should they have space.

Kaos

Helper
I 100% support this. Also, can we please unrestrict fire trucks (and I think ambulances)? Faction Leaders should be able to park them without having an admin or founder doing it...after all they are trusted to lead the faction.

Karner

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Donator
Weazel News
I 100% support this. Also, can we please unrestrict fire trucks (and I think ambulances)? Faction Leaders should be able to park them without having an admin or founder doing it...after all they are trusted to lead the faction.
That sounds like a bug to me

cradboard

Administrator
Staff member
LSPD
Donator
I don't see why not. Just seems like a limitation that was mistakenly made.

GreatCanadianGuy

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Helper
It’s not a bug at all. It says it’s a locked spawn point.
Faction vehicles can only be saved within a radius of a faction owned property or “locker” right now. If that’s not the case then there’s a bug.

Kaos

Helper
Faction vehicles can only be saved within a radius of a faction owned property or “locker” right now. If that’s not the case then there’s a bug.
Some fire vehicles have a locked spawn point (which even says its a locked spawn point)....again, it is not a bug lol.

GreatCanadianGuy

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Helper
Maybe that’s the result of an attempted temporary solution to the vehicles spawning on an angle, no idea though I haven’t experienced this with any other faction yet.

cradboard

Administrator
Staff member
LSPD
Donator
Maybe that’s the result of an attempted temporary solution to the vehicles spawning on an angle, no idea though I haven’t experienced this with any other faction yet.
All of LSPDs cars are locked spawn points only set by founders.

Karner

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Donator
Weazel News
Yeah, spoke to Micaww and it is intentional. I'll leave it to someone with more information to respond tho