What's new

Removal of modifications

Script Suggestion

What script function would you like to suggest?: Removal of ''over the top'' modifications.

How will your script function work?: Rarely any car in real life is upgraded with aftermarket modifications.I think the upgrades should be removed from all cars and made unavailable. The existing garages should just be places where you can fix your car, until we have player-run garages/mechanics.

Do you have any other relevant information / examples of this feature in another server or game?: It's self-explanatory.

Sure, maybe like you said keep it to a player level instead. Even have specific garages focus on special bodywork along with engine upgrades etc.
Or being able to purchase a part for your car, bringing it to a garage and let them install it for you.

Maybe not engine blocks, but turbos, springs and so on.

Sure, maybe like you said keep it to a player level instead. Even have specific garages focus on special bodywork along with engine upgrades etc.
Or being able to purchase a part for your car, bringing it to a garage and let them install it for you.

Maybe not engine blocks, but turbos, springs and so on.
It feels a bit too ''GTA Online'' for my tastes, with everyone's vehicles spitting flames, including my Regina.

Kaos

Helper
I don’t support removing them but I do support increasing the prices on the over top modifications. We should be able to upgrade our vehicles how ever we wish to do so...hell, I’d love to have extras in the mod shops.

GreatCanadianGuy

Administrator
Staff member
Helper
I support the idea of IC garages and giving mechanic factions the ability to add modifications. I do not support removing modifications though. IRL I see tones of modded vehicles.

cradboard

Administrator
Staff member
LSPD
Donator
Garage overhauls have been discussed a few times. Unsure if it was put on paper.