What's new

Paintball businesses/scripts

Script Suggestion

1. Name:spacesoccer7
2. Date:Tuesday, June 3, 2020

3. What script function would you like to suggest?:
I would like to suggest a paintball script suggestion, this is because I think many people would enjoy this unique feature and be very happy with it, this feature will bring a different/special feel to the server that not many other servers have for example our server may get a tiny bit more attention and registers if we used scripts and cool businesses that other servers don't use, this will make our server feel different, special, and unique. Using and adding a paintball business/script into the game will create more business opportunities for those who don't feel like they fit in or have any jobs to do/run. special/different scripts and businesses in the server=more registers and attention! And lastly this will also benefit me because I am looking for a great business that is very special and creative that many players will love to play and do.
4. How will your script function work?:
I have ideas and different commands on how this script would function, but at the end of the day I think you guys should choose what commands would be most understandable and playable for us. I feel like the commands and script is gonna be complicated but so far I think that when players would like to play a paintball match/have a party they would have to be near the beginning map/location and do /paintball after they do this different maps will show in the chat and they will have to do /paintball [and then the map name they choose] this will give the user/player a variety of options and creativity to have fun and try different maps. I also think that after he user has started the match and chosen a map they should select up to 1-25 players to invite by doing /pinvite [id] and users will have fun rping as a it is a real paintball match or just to get the exotic cinematic feel of shooting around with paintball bullets as you would be doing in real life. I think that all players will be hyped and excited if this script/business came into the game. This script will also give me a chance to run a business that I feel is different and creative, as well as attractive to other players.

5. Will this benefit the rest of the community?:
As I said before I think this will benefit the community really well as the script is very unique and special and will make all users be happy and attracted to our server because they have heard of our different scripts and businesses. I think if you give me a chance and bring this script into the server you will be very happy with the results of the community enjoying this script and attracting other players to our server. If you want a different, less orthodox way of looking at it, This feature will also offer both a way to blow off steam, aggression and extra energy while hanging out with friends or rivals while staying IC, and without breaking any rules AND a way to allow new/less experienced users

6. Other Additional Info

Lastly I would like the to use The Rogers Scrapyard as the intro/beginning map and as players join they can choose different maps and it will change depending on what maps they choose. This will give the paintball a very realistic/creative feel for all players and owners. This script is gonna make our server feel very eccentric and alive as we would be using different scripts than other servers while players are having fun and being drawn to our server.

+Support, I like the idea of taking an old school script like paintball and revisiting it. Having somewhere people can do to hang out and DM your friends to satisfy their ADHD while they discuss character ides or how to progress, etc without losing guns and money or getting in trouble will be really nice too. Plus it could give us a fun hangout spot

NouieMan

Donator
Paintball would be an excellent system - and a great business to run.

With the move to ALT:V the sync is superior for damage recognition, so this is a really cool idea.

Support!

GreatCanadianGuy

Board Of Trustees
This would be cool to see.

I think it would be neat if you lose a match, or are hit x amount of times you would suffer bruising which would be visible on your character, and you might walk slower or with a limp, or see a slight reduction in HP. If that's at all possible.

brandon

Donator
Helper
@GreatCanadianGuy Hopefully that would depend on what you're wearing once the customization system is finished, if you're doing it in shorts and a T-Shirt or shirtless, I would hope something like this would happen, but if you have on heavy clothing that can take more of a punch, I would hope for reduced / no negative effects. Having paintballed before in proper gear, I don't generally walk out of it with many bruises or inability to maintain my normal speed.

Mac

Head of Staff
Staff member
Head of Staff
Donator
We actually found a spot that would be perfect for this. It is a bunch of plywood setup like a killhouse down by the docks.

I can mention this to Micaww, I am sure we would all be on board. This is just something more or less we'd have to put on the backburner for now just due to other needed things.

But a great idea, none the less.

We actually found a spot that would be perfect for this. It is a bunch of plywood setup like a killhouse down by the docks.

I can mention this to Micaww, I am sure we would all be on board. This is just something more or less we'd have to put on the backburner for now just due to other needed things.

But a great idea, none the less.
Do as you're told cunt and implement it