What's new

"New-Player-Tour"

zachariah

Donator
Helper
Hello Everyone and Welcome to The Populum Solus RolePlay Server (PSRP)

I've decided to make a thread for new players who are getting started in this server, to have the option to request an Out-Of-Character [OOC] tour to get a basic understanding of the server.

This tour is an attempt at filling the lack of an "In-Game Tutorial" and will be used to test to see what should be useful and not-useful to new players and be adjusted as such.

Heres what the tour will include;

-Quick tour of the forums
-A tour of the Vespucci Beach area
-Quick touch on all the factions available so far
-Explanation of vehicle garages
-Explanation of vehicle purchasing from dealerships
-Explanation of purchasing vehicle and properties via the TRADE system
-What the interaction (B) menu is and what to do with it
-Side Jobs & Fishing
-A fishing trip out to deep sea (if desired)

If you are new to the server, please feel free to look at the list below of people who are willing to give you a tour of the server to get you started. You can also post a reply to this thread if you're looking for a tour, and someone will help you out!

Do not hesitate to reach out to any of the people below, any helper or any admin for questions or if you need help with something. (Even through Discord)

Person- (Discord Info)
-@zachariah (zachariah#6639)
-@cradboard (cradboard#1776)
-@GreatCanadianGuy (Ritz#6857)

Also, if anyone is interested in hosting tours for new players, please let me know so I can add you to the list.

-Created by zachariah​

-Last edit, 21MAY2020​

Last edited:

Daniels

Founder
Staff member
Founder
San Andreas Judiciary
This is very helpful. We should make a tutorial to teach people the basics; and incorporate much of this.

You could consider playing a 'intro-movie' as most other RP servers seem to whenever a new character is made.
Players can watch it or opt to quit it.

Two birds one stone. Right?