What's new

New job - lawn mowing

Script Suggestion

What script function would you like to suggest?: Lawn mowing job

How will your script function work?: There would be a lawn mowing job similar to trucking or package delivery. A person would be supplied with a truck that has a trailer with ramp. The person would rent/take the tractor ,drive it onto the ramp, and then take the truck wherever the lawn is that needs to be mowed. The tractor would be taken off the ramp, lawn would have to be mowed, then the tractor has to be returned to the initial location where it was taken from.
The mowing itself would be simple - a patch of grass with yellow circles/markers that need to be hit in order.

Do you have any other relevant information / examples of this feature in another server or game?: No.

Kaos

Helper
I support this however, I don’t believe it should be a side job where everything is provided for you. You should have to purchase your own lawn mower, truck and trailer and then go to the job and do /mow and it then provides you the location to go to, similar to the trucking long haul.

Mac

Head of Staff
Staff member
Head of Staff
Donator
I think this is a good idea. We would have to look into finding a trailer that can haul the mower, and then simply attach the mower to the trailer. It would require a bit of script support in order to allow for proper player interaction, and such, but It is a good idea.