What's new

Name Repetition Changes

Script Suggestion

What script function would you like to suggest?: Name Repetition Changes

How will your script function work?:

While I agree that having the ability to create characters with the same name may be realistic, or it was a mistake this server made, I don't know, but either way, I don't think having the ability to create the same roleplay names will be an efficient system. It's going to be very hard to identify once the server grows up or there's a decent amount of players plus some people can attempt to meta-game, and copy the another person's character and appearance in order to impersonate or something like that.

Do you have any other relevant information / examples of this feature in another server or game?: N/A

With the nickname system you can already tell people your name is anything.

If someone creates a character with the same name as another with the exact same face and clothing deliberately, I’m sure action would be taken.

GreatCanadianGuy

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Helper
With the nickname system you can already tell people your name is anything.

If someone creates a character with the same name as another with the exact same face and clothing deliberately, I’m sure action would be taken.
This. With the stranger system there really is no way to know what names are and aren't being used until that player introduces themselves to you.