What's new

INTERNET VIDEO: CLIFFHANGER RUN -- SanAndreasMotorEnthusiasts.com

John

Administrator
Staff member
Board Of Trustees
**A user by the name of "R4T" posts the following on the SanAndreasMotorEnthusiasts.com forums... **

Thread: CLIFFHANGER RUN
I see a lot of people driving fancy vehicles in this state, but do any of you actually know how to drive them? There's lots of interesting loops in the northern parts of San Andreas that can test just how good a driver you are. One particular loop, which I've dubbed Cliffhanger run, I found is extremely difficult to master for just about any class of vehicle. I've driven it in countless cars, but recently I decided to try taking my custom built rat-rod muscle car onto this course. I managed to get a very clean run in, and now I'm curious if anyone else can beat my time on this, I got 2:56:25 in a muscle car.

Consider this an open challenge, see if you can beat my rust-bucket around this stretch of road. Muscle cars preferred, but if you want to try a different vehicle class feel free, I'll keep an open leaderboard for each class as people submit. Also a heads up - you might want to be careful of cops, this isn't exactly legal, don't show your plate, name, or face in this thread if at all possible.

Rules are as follows:
1. Must submit video footage of the run, containing the entire uncut run from start to finish with a time-counter if possible.
2. Run must be "clean" -- No physical damage to the vehicle, scrapes, dents or otherwise.
3. Minor off-roading is allowed, however you must hook around the stop sign on Route 68, Tongva Hills (Stop sign at 45-47 seconds in the video)
4. You must start from a stopped position at the T intersection on Marlowe Dr.
5. Time starts when you begin to accelerate.
6. Time ends when you cross your starting position.

Now prove you aren't just some wannabe with a lot of money.

Leaderboard
OVERALL
  1. R4T - 2:32:02 - Super
  2. ST!CKY - 2:43:37 - Sport
  3. S1NNER1 - 2:45:08 - Sport
  4. ST!CKY - 2:49:51 - Sport
  5. BlackRainbowo - 2:52:50 - Motorbike
  6. S1NNER1 - 2:56:03 - Muscle
  7. R4T - 2:56:25 - Muscle
  8. S1NNER1 - 3:11:00 - Muscle
  9. JohnDiFaggio - 4:05:40 - Faggio

Last edited:

NouieMan

Donator
S1NNER1 posts - ((Naturally, the view would be from inside the cockpit)):

Cliffhanger run at 3:11 for a Sabre. Not my best, but pretty damn close to whatever spaceship you're driving.

John

Administrator
Staff member
Board Of Trustees
S1NNER1 posts - ((Naturally, the view would be from inside the cockpit)):

Cliffhanger run at 3:11 for a Sabre. Not my best, but pretty damn close to whatever spaceship you're driving.

R4T said:
Impressive run! And my car is no spaceship, just a stripped down truck with a massive engine in it.

Last edited:
**ST!CKY Posts** ((The cam is mounted on top of the car, facing forward))

Don't own a muscle car, so this gotta do

**A user by the name of JohnDiFaggio posts, he has one post in his history, which is this one, and his account was created at 10pm on July 24th.** World record for a sub-100cc motorcycle. Proud of this thing.

Last edited:

John

Administrator
Staff member
Board Of Trustees
**A user by the name of JohnDiFaggio posts, he has one post in his history, which is this one, and his account was created at 10pm on July 24th.** World record for a sub-100cc motorcycle. Proud of this thing.

R4T said:
Did you just run the whole course in a Faggio? That deserves a class all in itself! Respect!

Equinox

Helper
BlackRainbowo said:
I know it's a Thursday, but I decided to use my weekend hobby. Sportsbike, it was actually terrifying going through those blindspots in pitch black. I'd say a fair 2:52.50 because the camera froze a bit.

Last edited: