What's new

Fishing w/ Faction Boats

NouieMan

Donator

What nature is your suggestion? Game

What feature/suggestion do you have in mind?
If you are using a faction-owned boat to fish, upon selling the inventory the faction bank should receive a cut of the money (5-10%?)

How will this feature/suggestion be implemented?
On selling fish from a faction boat, the FBank of the faction the boat belongs to gets a small cut.

Additional Information:
This should allow for the creation of 'fishing companies', or means the company can give usage of boats as perks for people to fish in (and make money to cover insurance whilst doing so)

Last edited:

Adin

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Interesting,

I think this would definitely be up to the faction itself. For example; if the faction is a Emergency Services faction obviously it wouldn't be realistic for an officer/paramedic/firefighter to take out a faction boat and go fishing on it.

If the faction directly corresponds to a fishing company then that would definitely make sense.

Last edited:

NouieMan

Donator
I think for me, I'm planning on 'renting' out fishing boats, so this feature would be a great way of making monies

Mac

Head of Staff
Staff member
Head of Staff
Donator
As much as this is fine, I don't see the point as your faction members can just deposit money right at the fMenu. I would keep this IC than make it a script thing.

I agree with @Mac on this one. IRL there are definitely shit employees who would keep the cut for themselves. I think it's up to the company to ICly discover this and sort it out, and for the players to RP it.

On the other hand, I guess if there was a fishery faction type it would be different since that haul would be sold to the market directly without cash being exchanged to the person dropping the load off.