1.0) Faction Name: Schlongberg Architecture
1.1) Legal/Illegal: Legal
1.1.0) If your faction is illegal, do you have any legal fronts?: N/A

2.0) Total leader play time: ~50 hours?
2.1) Current up-to-date amount of members: 2
2.1.0)
  • Please specify IG/Forum names:
    Richard Schlongberg - Brandon

3.0) Property Ownership | Requesting Property: "The Emissary" - 8057 Vespucci Blvd - Will be developing the internals

3.0.0) This property must be relative to your faction whether it be a gang area, house or, business. You may also request a property as long as it is not in use

3.1) Does your faction require any script support?: [This can be commands, custom mapping (provided by you) or anything of the sort]: Will need assistance of server founders / developers to have custom mappings inserted into the server down the line.

3.2) What are your factions long term goals?: The factions long term goals are to be able to give other players a way to have custom mappings done, this can either be custom mappings that are required from certain factions, from server staff ((in a more OOC fashion)) and players for specific properties. We would also be able to work with construction companies should they exist to be able to roleplay properly having the designs built and manufactured with opens up a new avenue for roleplay on the server.

4.0) Screenshots of role play & story: N/A - No way to roleplay this properly at the moment without a faction (as realistically it would be illegal to practice without a license, and since there's no "Architecture License" on the server, I've chosen to presume this comes with having a faction.

4.1) Additional comments:

Last edited:

GreatCanadianGuy

Board Of Trustees
I like that someone has thought about doing custom interiors as an IC thing. For me to fully support this I'd like to see you incorporate sub-contracting/inclusion of factions that are construction companies. Since an architecture firm doesn't actually do the work.

brandon

Donator
Helper
I like that someone has thought about doing custom interiors as an IC thing. For me to fully support this I'd like to see you incorporate sub-contracting/inclusion of factions that are construction companies. Since an architecture firm doesn't actually do the work.
We would also be able to work with construction companies should they exist to be able to roleplay properly having the designs built and manufactured with opens up a new avenue for roleplay on the server.
@GreatCanadianGuy Already gotcha! :D

I think this will be a great contribution. I like the idea, its outside the box. Good luck!

Adin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff Response

The Faction application is : PENDING
Reason: The Faction is pending discussion due to the nature of the factions objective therefore you will be contacted once a decision has been made.