2.0) Total leader play time: 4 Days & 4 Hours
2.1) Current up-to-date amount of members: 4
2.1.0)
  • Ririka Minami (Equinox)
  • Subaru Ishihara (Fiji)
  • Amy Cottonwood (Snowpone)
  • Erica Cross (ShadowSix)

3.0) Property Ownership | Requesting Property:
Maibatsu Motors Compound (Main Building) (Humane Labs Interior - Optional) // This Compound consists of the abandoned Maibatsu Motors Car Factory and respective storage warehouse, warded off by barbed-wire fencing and automatic gates. The central park area is the perfect place to park larger vehicles, or to have large scale roleplay. The interior would still consist of the same abandoned factory that was cleaned up and refitted for laboratory work.

Rancho Fuel Depot (As a side Property or Business, can be bought independently) // The Depot serves as the main storage for the company's more dangerous liquids and as a side-gig to bring in extra capital by renting out storage tanks to companies in need.

3.0.0) This property must be relative to your faction whether it be a gang area, house or, business. You may also request a property as long as it is not in use

3.1) Does your faction require any script support?: Primarily custom mapping for the completion of fencing and gating around both compounds and getting the gates to (un)lock through player interaction. Also the removal of excessive props which cause clutter.

3.2) What are your factions long term goals?: The faction's long term goals consist mainly of providing an uncommon type of roleplay to the server. Our main focus is on creating and manufacturing products that came to life through Research & Development in Super Science. We aim to spread to as many areas as possible, from simple things such as basic car mechanization, to the very complex cybernetics, bio-engineering or genetic manipulation in the future. We do not focus on making money, as the only capital we need is to be able to pay employees and keep our vehicles in top condition. But instead, we focus on providing the type of roleplay that gets you thinking while also keeping it simple and fun enough for new people to join and learn. To sum it up, you don't have to be a genius in rocket science to join us, as we're sure to have a spot for you, rich or poor.

4.0) Screenshots of role play & story:

About Us: DragonTech Industries is a Research & Development company whose main office is located in Japan. It was originally founded in 2005 by American Immigrants who had previous experience in several scientifical fields. Over the years, DragonTech served as a secondary option of interest and investment so those same founders and employees could work on their own side-projects without risk of not being able to fund resources. As of 2019 the company's ownership changed drastically, going from 2 Founders to an Executive Board of 16, which Ririka Minami supervises as the Chairwoman ever since her (slightly rigged) election to the seat. In 2020, upon Minami moving countries, the 2 original founders remained in Japan to control her Nippon Division as the new Chairwoman established herself within San Andreas to allow for DragonTech US to be purchased as a Subsidiary of Sovereign Holdings, which she is the CEO of since June 10th 2020, after climbing her way up the executive ladder. The difference between DragonTech JP and DragonTech US? One has been developed for 21 years and officially exists for 15 on the records. While the other is almost a year old and works on the bare minimum subsidies and grants given by it's Mother Company. That said, Sovereign Holdings currently possesses 35% of DragonTech Industries' shares in return for funding it's growth within the USA.

What do we do? DragonTech Industries works with 'Super Science', in which you try to expand into as many fields as you can, while providing interest and progress both internally to make the company grow and externally to provide for the public and private market. If it's been done, we can make it better. If you think it can be done, we can make it happen or give it a try with a wide smile on our faces. Currently speaking, our US office is focused on the simpler Mechanical Engineering & Aeronautical Maintenance thanks to our Parent Companies, DragonTech Industries & Sovereign Holdings for funding and providing us with Grapeseed Municipal Airport and the tools required to perform research. As if that wasn't enough, we currently cooperate with other similar companies and establishments. Mainly Eugenics Incorporated, Isomorph Technologies and the Scientific Research Department of the University of Los Santos, San Andreas.

4.1) Additional comments: I'd like to possibly request a truck and two trailers along with the buildings to start with. And the interior in question is completely optional. Currently speaking, I've been roleplaying the company within Sovereign Holdings and I hold one small business to be transfered to this faction should this application be accepted. I am also prepared to purchase faction vehicles through personal capital and even investment from others.

Last edited:

NouieMan

Donator
As a subsidiary of SH, I whole heartily support that you should have a faction slot (which'd make my life 10x easier when it comes to finance and member management xD)

John

Administrator
Staff member
I have no doubt you'll be dedicated to this faction, however I want to make sure you have some long-term plans.

Current issue: I don't think you need 2 buildings for your RP. I think the Rancho fuel depot will need to wait. The Maibatsu Motors Inc building is also fairly large, and will likely draw a hefty price especially if you're requesting custom interiors for it. I think we could probably set you up with a Humane Labs interior, I'd need @Daniels to confirm though, since he uses the Property Management system the most. It'll come with a heavy price but with a high payout I imagine.

How would someone not hired into your faction benefit from it's existence? What type of RP can community members expect?

I have no doubt you'll be dedicated to this faction, however I want to make sure you have some long-term plans.

Current issue: I don't think you need 2 buildings for your RP. I think the Rancho fuel depot will need to wait. The Maibatsu Motors Inc building is also fairly large, and will likely draw a hefty price especially if you're requesting custom interiors for it. I think we could probably set you up with a Humane Labs interior, I'd need @Daniels to confirm though, since he uses the Property Management system the most. It'll come with a heavy price but with a high payout I imagine.

How would someone not hired into your faction benefit from it's existence? What type of RP can community members expect?
Well, the secondary building (Fuel Depot) would serve mainly for roleplay of filling up tankers and the lot for a more passive roleplay approach. I would be just fine if it served just as a property and had no income. As for the first building, the interior is completely optional as of now. I'm not quite sure what you define as a Custom Interior (considering I personally count the Humane Labs to be an existing interior made by Rockstar for their missions, hence not 'custom'), but it would just help for future roleplay and could wait until further developments to the property system were made. As for it's payout. I usually just need as much as I spend, be it for new vehicles, paying salaries or just gaining capital to invest in future more expensive projects.

As for the effects on the non-participant side of the community. As you can see with our 'Air Pollution Experiment', we're striving to provide more of that uncommon type of roleplay. Candy to the eyes with what we do and show around the map. A glimpse or two in some roleplay we've done. And if all turns out well and we develop something great, we can ICly showcase it to the community. So to sum it up in a way I can put it now. We're mainly looking to provide uncommon roleplay to those who participate or show interest in us, which shouldn't be that difficult given the idea of the faction itself. But the secondary idea, which is oddly the most important one, is to provide the irregular service towards every faction or person:

If a person wants say a GPS tracker installed on their vehicle? They pay us, we provide the roleplay as proof.
The LSPD needs reworked gear to better fit their situations and they can't buy it premade off a company? We'll gladly look into it, research the problem and come up with a solution.
The LSFD has issues putting out fires of a certain nature, or handling specific situations? We once more look into the problem, and come up with a solution for them.
Do you want to try and research something very unique but don't want to NPC it? We're here!

From the most evil and poor, to the nicest and rich. I'm sure we find something for someone that is in need.

There's countless options to what we can offer, as long as it's within our area that is. Which luckily, is most fields of science and engineering. From something as simple as a spoon to something as complex as a Air Force One. I'm sure we can research about it and eventually provide you with a better alternative to what you currently have, or solve your problem as a whole.

John

Administrator
Staff member
Has there been any more RP to report from this faction?

Has there been any more RP to report from this faction?
I limited the screenshots presented due to the sheer number taken during our few roleplay sessions. Unfortunately, the bare roleplay we've collected recently is mainly just light conversations about business handling. I did hire someone new, but totally forgot to take screenshots to present here.

In sum, we've been roleplaying bit by bit as half of the members are dealing with IRL issues and are not able to communicate. But I don't plan on stopping and am planning on getting more stuff done, before or even after the decision on the faction application is made.

We've also been somewhat stale due to the fact we're eager to know if we'd get the resources or not, as that would boost morale and roleplay opportunity further. Ontop of me making some asset requests to assist with assets that we could use for roleplay.

Acquiring an Office:

Aquatic Studies:

Taken by Equinox & Snowpone, edited by Equinox & Fiji​

Last edited:
This can be archived, there's a lack of activity from the remaining members and it has devolved far enough.

John

Administrator
Staff member
Archived - Let me know if you ever want to reopen this when activity picks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.