What's new

Automatic Actions Changes

Script Suggestion

What script function would you like to suggest?: Automatic Actions Changes

How will your script function work?: Disable the automatic actions when you run into a red circle such as, picking up crates, returning vehicles from delivery side-job, going into mechanic shops, ETC. Instead, add an interaction button which seems to be E for this server because I saw it's used for getting into properties/houses.

Do you have any other relevant information / examples of this feature in another server or game?:

How would that be a positive change?
At this moment of time, there's not gonna be much difference since there's kinda no players, but for example in situation like;

My character is a black guy that lives in Davis, and around a week ago I shot a member of an enemy gang. My character does the delivery job as it's easy to do, delivering to places around Davis before 2 guys jumped out of their vehicles in front of me while I was stepping out the delivery truck, spraying bullets at myself, so I run to the trunk, and.... I did the pickup crate animation, and died.

It's just always better to do it manually.

John

Administrator
Staff member
At this moment of time, there's not gonna be much difference since there's kinda no players, but for example in situation like;

My character is a black guy that lives in Davis, and around a week ago I shot a member of an enemy gang. My character does the delivery job as it's easy to do, delivering to places around Davis before 2 guys jumped out of their vehicles in front of me while I was stepping out the delivery truck, spraying bullets at myself, so I run to the trunk, and.... I did the pickup crate animation, and died.

It's just always better to do it manually.
Sadly you can't even use weapons on sidejobs, so you would be dead either way. This is the *exact* scenario that I'm concerned about and why I've been pushing for allowing use of weapons while doing sidejobs, *or* changing the rules so that you can't be attacked/robbed while on sidejobs.

@Karner @micaww @Bill

Karner

Staff member
Board Of Trustees
Donator
Weazel News
Sadly you can't even use weapons on sidejobs, so you would be dead either way. This is the *exact* scenario that I'm concerned about and why I've been pushing for allowing use of weapons while doing sidejobs, *or* changing the rules so that you can't be attacked/robbed while on sidejobs.

@Karner @micaww @Bill
It's already against the rules to attack/rob people on side jobs, as @Bruh said. Or at the least, it should be already!

D.2 “(i) No player is permitted to rob another player who is present at a side-job location or participating in the sidejob itself.”

John

Administrator
Staff member
Except robbing is not the same as targeted assassination like in that scenario.