What's new

[4SALE] Asterope

MaxPayne

Staff member
*As you open the ad for a vehicle sale you'd see this description*

Gently used Asterope, I have gotten a new vehicle and have no need for this one. I'm looking for $10,000 even no more, no less for this vehicle. No trades, cash only. I've hardly driven this vehicle however the maintenance on it has been kept up per the manufacturer's specifications. It was a good car, and I'd still be driving it today if I hadn't feel into my new car basically. Driving modes are Touring and Sports.

John

Administrator
Staff member
"Damn, I wish they left a number to call on this ad, I'd probably offer 6 grand on it."

zachariah

Donator
Helper
*As you open the ad for a vehicle sale you'd see this description*

Gently used Asterope, I have gotten a new vehicle and have no need for this one. I'm looking for $10,000 even no more, no less for this vehicle. No trades, cash only. I've hardly driven this vehicle however the maintenance on it has been kept up per the manufacturer's specifications. It was a good car, and I'd still be driving it today if I hadn't feel into my new car basically. Driving modes are Touring and Sports.

Is this auction still valid? If so, I'd like to discuss pricing with you! I can be contact at 880-1743. Thank you for your time and I look forward to talking with you.