Search results

1. John

8127 Invention Court

8127 Invention Court is FOR SALE! This gorgeous house with red highlights is set near the corner of the Vespucci Canals, a large house with a lot of space for cars! The house is built right next to the canals, making it a perfect home for any boat owner who enjoys staring at their boat from a...
  2. John

8126 Invention Court

8126 Invention Court is FOR SALE! This gorgeous house is set near the corner of the Vespucci Canals, a large duplex with a lot of space for cars! The house is built right next to the canals, making it a perfect home for any boat owner who enjoys drinking their morning cup of coffee while...
  3. John

1125 West Mirror Drive

1125 West Mirror Drive is FOR SALE! This gorgeous house is set on the corner of West Mirror Drive, a nice house in an iconic neighborhood. Beautifully landscaped and featuring a garden, pool, and outdoor seating, this house is great for outdoor parties, and sitting outside relaxing while you...
  4. John

1127 West Mirror Drive

1127 West Mirror Drive is FOR SALE! This gorgeous house is set near the corner of West Mirror Drive, a nice private house with high hedges gives you lots of backyard privacy. Beautiful landscaping and a garden and large garage, this house is a very cozy home in an iconic neighborhood! Moving...
  5. John

[PSA] Make or Join a Faction!!!

BENEFITS TO CREATING OR JOINING A FACTION Hey everybody! I just wanted to make a quick topic regarding Factions in this server, and how you may not be getting the most out of your time here if you aren't trying to run/join a faction. First off Here is the board you can make faction...
  6. John

[HOUSE AUCTION] 1131 West Mirror Drive -- Hosted by Fehr Industries

1131 West Mirror Drive is FOR SALE. A fantastic and spacious house with a scenic overlook of the city in a truly iconic neighborhood. Located just a stone's throw away from Mirror Park, this house is ready and waiting for a new owner to move in. The property is in great condition, features a...
  7. John

Fehr Used Car & Boat Collection -- 5/24! -- MASSIVE INVENTORY

Fehr Used Car Collection is a Fehrly priced used car dealership, selling personal and company owned vehicles. Our stock is constantly changing so check back here often for the best deals on cars! We also purchase your used vehicles Text Murdoc @ 378-6295 All prices negotiable! BOATS...
  8. John

PS:RP Memes Topic

Any memes related to PS:RP go here (since I'm seeing a lot of good ones in the discord). Basic rules: 1. Don't make fun of people in bad faith 2. No outright insults 3. Don't take these posts too seriously 4. PS:RP related memes only
  9. John

[BUG] Dying in an interior respawns you in the wrong virtual world

I ain't following format, read title. We were in Micaww's Orifice and when I died I spawned at the hospital but it was the wrong VW and I couldn't see anyone else.
  10. John

John

I got administrator so I should probably change this from "heh" so people don't think I'm some weirdo. Hi, I'm John. I've been roleplaying for a long long time. I'm currentYear-1995 years old and working full time in IT as a software developer, that said I do not code for the server...