Search results

1. cradboard

"Uber" App

1. Name: cradboard 2. Date: 5/20/2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: Within the planned app system for the phones, adding the well discussed "uber" style app. 4. How will your script function work?: Every phone will have the app pre-installed. When the user clicks on...
  2. cradboard

Faction Activity Logs

1. Name: cradboard 2. Date: 5/19/2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: Faction leaders being able to check a member's activity. 4. How will your script function work?: Clicking on their name in the F2 menu, checking their last long and length of session over the last 30...
  3. cradboard

Falcone & Sons Real Estate

Falcone & Sons Real Estate More to come soon!
  4. cradboard

[BUG] Factions Menu Resizing Table

Report a Bug Last Updated 12-12-18 Your Information Character Name: Anthony Falcone Master Account: cradboard Date & Time : 4/28/2020 @ 2135 Report Information What kind of bug did you encounter? Please try to be as clear/specific as possible When resizing the columns in the F2...
  5. cradboard

License plate [GAME]

What nature is your suggestion? Game What feature/suggestion do you have in mind? License plates that can be bought, stolen, traded, and swapped on vehicles. How will this feature/suggestion be implemented? Firstly making license plates an actual item then being able to remove and place new...
  6. cradboard

[Accepted] Faction Application - Falcone & Sons

Faction Application Form 1.0) Faction Name: Falcone & Sons (Partnership) 1.1) Legal/Illegal: Both! 1.1.0) If your faction is illegal, do you have any legal fronts?: N/A 2.0) Total leader play time: Approximately 40 hours 2.1) Current up-to-date amount of members: 2 2.1.0) Anthony Falcone -...
  7. cradboard

Copy to clipboard from inventory. [Game]

What nature is your suggestion? [Game] What feature/suggestion do you have in mind? Copy information from inventory items to clipboard. How will this feature/suggestion be implemented? Primary example, right click on your cell phone and click a new option for copy. Then be able to paste your...
  8. cradboard

cradboard

Hello. I am cradboard. I am a talented complaint board and debater. Any thing you want to argue about, just post it here. I'll wrestle with you free of charge.