Search results

1. GreatCanadianGuy

Your Helper Team

Helper Team Roster Head of Helpers: @GreatCanadianGuy (Ritz) Helpers: @NouieMan @zachariah @Moretti (Unscoiablegamer) @MaxPayne @Kaos
  2. GreatCanadianGuy

Helper Team Applications [OPEN]

Helper Application Master Account name: [ANSWER HERE] Discord Name (Including 4-Digit ID): [ANSWER HERE] Total Time Played: [ANSWER HERE] Your Time-Zone: [ANSWER HERE] Your Country: [ANSWER HERE] List any Punishments (Including Warnings, AJails, Kicks, Bans.. etc)...
  3. GreatCanadianGuy

Pvt. Nelson Taylor

(Pvt Taylor photographed on a patrol in the village of Ramadi, Iraq) Pvt. Nelson Taylor 3rd Batallion / 6th Marines United States Marine Corps Nelson Taylor enlisted with the U.S.M.C. only one day after graduating from Southeast High School in small town Nichols Hills, Oklahoma, following in...
  4. GreatCanadianGuy

BoT Meeting Notes - June 6th 2020

06 June 2020 - Public BoT Meeting Notes For those who were unable to make the public Board of Trustees Meeting on June 6th, have a look at the notes below. For those who aren't familiar with the Board of Trustees, the board is comprised of nominated community members who server a 6 month...
  5. GreatCanadianGuy

Government Faction Vehicle Refueling

1. Name: GreatCanadianGuy 2. Date: 2020-06-06 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: Fuel Cards for Government Factions 4. How will your script function work?: When you are driving a government faction owned vehicle, the fuel is billed directly to the faction instead of from the...
  6. GreatCanadianGuy

Falcone & Sons Real Estate Brokers

Falcone & Sons Real Estate Brokers buy and sell residential, commercial, industrial, rural land. F&S Real Estate Brokers offer competitive, low-rate mortgages, financing, and leasing options to suit your needs. F&S Real Estate Brokers are currently the only firm offering 0% down deals on...
  7. GreatCanadianGuy

[SOLD] 1104 Nikola Ave, Mirror Park

Bidding Starting at: $45,000.00 Minimum Bid-Step: $5,000.00 Buy Out: $140,000.00
  8. GreatCanadianGuy

Lock Pick Command

1. Name: GreatCanadianGuy 2. Date: 19MAY2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: A command to attempt the picking of a locked door. 4. How will your script function work?: Similarly to the proposed command to breach a locked door, this command is for Illegal activity. Lock...
  9. GreatCanadianGuy

Door Breach Command

1. Name: GreatCanadianGuy 2. Date: 19MAY2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: A function to breach locked doors. 4. How will your script function work?: A member of a Police faction can use the command /breach [Address] and an attempt will be made to open a locked door...
  10. GreatCanadianGuy

GreatCanadianGuy Messin' About

I'm just gonna dump some garbage that I make in here. I know I'm trash at making logo's but I kinda like the shit look for GTA RP stuff.
  11. GreatCanadianGuy

Add Fuel Point to Helipads

1. Name: GreatCanadianGuy 2. Date: 19 MAY 2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: Add refuel points to helipads across the map. 4. How will your script function work?: Just add the fuel point... same as all other vehicles. 5. Will this benefit the rest of the community...
  12. GreatCanadianGuy

DOWNTOWN CAB Co.

Downtown Cab Co. has been serving the Los Santos area proudly since 1927. Fare Rate $50 / Mile Plan your event or trip in advance and save! Limousine Service Downtown Cab Co. offers chartered Limousine services. Contact us in advance to reserve a driver for your special occasion.
  13. GreatCanadianGuy

[Implemented] Additional Ctrl+T Chat Style

1. Name: GreatCanadianGuy 2. Date: 2020-05-17 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: A new chat box style that adds a black background behind the font. If that's not possible, then blackout the entire screen. 4. How will your script function work?: Just like now, Ctrl+T cylces...
  14. GreatCanadianGuy

[BUG] In-Car Radar Causing FPS Drop

Report a Bug Last Updated 12-12-18 Your Information Character Name: Walter Davis Master Account: GreatCanadianGuy Date & Time : 16 May 2020 13:53 (IG Time) Report Information What kind of bug did you encounter? Please try to be as clear/specific as possible I noticed a major FPS...
  15. GreatCanadianGuy

Police Maverick Camera

1. Name: GreatCanadianGuy 2. Date: 16 MAY 2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: The implementation, or enabling of the police helicopter camera. I know there are advance helicam mods out there but I think just enabling the default camera used in Singleplayer would be...
  16. GreatCanadianGuy

Winching / Towing of Boats

1. Name: GreatCanadianGuy 2. Date: 23 APR 2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: The ability to moor onto other vessels at varying distances. 4. How will your script function work?: The ability to moor to another vessel side-by-side. This will be useful for gathering with...
  17. GreatCanadianGuy

SAMBINI Maritime Contracting LLC

Sambini Maritime Contracting LLC has been serving the port of Los Santos since 1942 and recently expanded services to provide maritime services to entire state of San Andreas. Services Offered Commercial Fishing Operations Maritime Salvage Shipping Tug Operations Sea Floor Surveying Maritime...