Recent content by MaxPayne

1. MaxPayne

[4SALE] Asterope

*As you open the ad for a vehicle sale you'd see this description* Gently used Asterope, I have gotten a new vehicle and have no need for this one. I'm looking for $10,000 even no more, no less for this vehicle. No trades, cash only. I've hardly driven this vehicle however the maintenance on it...
  2. MaxPayne

Fishing system/Money making concerns

which is why I ended up changing the topic To money issue. As of right now there is role play but we’re limited to player counts currently. That will eventually resolve itself as we grow. This suggestion is more of a fix for the time being as the system offers a grinding aspect for money and...
  3. MaxPayne

Sounds fantastic. Any sort of improvement would be much appreciated.
  4. MaxPayne

I think the larger catches should be worth a lot more for sure.
  5. MaxPayne

Before anyone tries to make some counter-argument before reading what I have to say, I strongly urge you to at least hear me out first. Something I have noticed since the system was "balanced", is that hardly anyone really uses the fantastic system anymore. I find myself going and fishing and...
  6. MaxPayne

Portable Music Players

It’s just something to offer passive music rather than using RAMSUCKING Chrome. I think any kinda of use out of it would be neat’o.
  7. MaxPayne

Factory Jobs

1. Name:MaxPayne 2. Date: 07/JUN/2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: Side-job basically, could lead to some sort of faction job or something along those lines, but the main point is it's a side job. 4. How will your script function work?: I'll try to hash this out without...
  8. MaxPayne

Portable Music Players

1. Name: MaxPayne 2. Date: 07/JUN/2020 3. What script function would you like to suggest?: I'd like the ability to play the server's radio stations on some kinda device such as something like iTunes(Or something that's not TM'd), or something practical that makes it easy to use. Just so if...
  9. MaxPayne

Los Santos Police Department - Feedback topic

That's all I need to hear. Thank you for being receptive!
  10. MaxPayne

Los Santos Police Department - Feedback topic

I'll give you some honest feedback, you probably won't like it much as I'd like to consider myself a long time LEO rp'er and can be pretty critical as I've ran my own departments and such. The few encounters I've seen with the LSPD aren't filled with very talkative encounters. I've not once...
  11. MaxPayne

Post Scriptum

Me, bob, crad, ezaco, anderson, and hoodeh play it on occasion.
  12. MaxPayne

1127 West Mirror Drive

Starting.