Recent content by Loco Phil

1. Loco Phil

Weapon System and Handling Improvements

This will add the element of realism to the whole roleplaying scenery, so a definite yes from me. Solid idea.
  2. Loco Phil

Bunting

Hi!
  3. Loco Phil

Danquan

ahh, armadas older bro
  4. Loco Phil

Weazel News - Structure

did you call me
  5. Loco Phil

Magellan Crips

Big thumbs up.
  6. Loco Phil

Pacific Hill Gang

Best of luck folks!
  7. Loco Phil

Weazel News & You

"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean." Do you seek new business ideas? Do you want your business to prosper? Then Weazel News is for you, the top media marketing corporation in the US! Do not hesitate, form your partnership today! Contact us today @...
  8. Loco Phil

Weazel News - Now hiring!

(( You can browse all the vacant positions -here-, if you're considering on applying for a position that isn't on the path of journalism at this given moment. Naturally, experienced applicants are likely to be given advanced roles and positions whilst beginners will start as an intern to proceed...
  9. Loco Phil

Weazel News - Structure

WEAZEL NEWS | STRUCTURE & MEMBERSHIP Board of Directors Chief Executive Officer (CEO) & Chairman - Phillip Wilkinson (( @Loco Phil )) Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Zachary Kingston (( @Miami )) Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Position vacant Creative Director - Charlotte Karner (( @Karner...
  10. Loco Phil

Weazel News - Now hiring!

WEAZEL NEWS | RECRUITING INNOVATIVE INDIVIDUALS NOW HIRING! If you believe that you have what it takes to join the biggest News Corporation out there, do not hesitate - Weazel News encourages you to contact us! All you have to do is send us your CV, along with all your personal information...
  11. Loco Phil

Weazel Television Network

WEAZEL NEWS | ABOUT US "The mouthpiece through which simultaneous moral outrage and cultural hedonism get funneled into the living rooms of the American people." WEAZEL TELEVISION NETWORK was first founded back on May 27, 1978, in Los Santos. Since then it expanded across several states...
  12. Loco Phil

[Accepted] Weazel Television Network

Yos, I hereby acknowledge all which was previously stated in terms and goals and agree to follow such throughout my leadership career of Weazel News. Thanks for the opportunity guys!
  13. Loco Phil

My name is ...

suh my dude