Recent content by GreatCanadianGuy

1. GreatCanadianGuy

Your Helper Team

Helper Team Roster Head of Helpers: @GreatCanadianGuy (Ritz) Helpers: @NouieMan @zachariah @Moretti (Unscoiablegamer) @MaxPayne @Kaos
  2. GreatCanadianGuy

ATM

What about a /atm command that sets a waypoint to the nearest ATM?
  3. GreatCanadianGuy

Helper Team Applications [OPEN]

Helper Application Master Account name: [ANSWER HERE] Discord Name (Including 4-Digit ID): [ANSWER HERE] Total Time Played: [ANSWER HERE] Your Time-Zone: [ANSWER HERE] Your Country: [ANSWER HERE] List any Punishments (Including Warnings, AJails, Kicks, Bans.. etc)...
  4. GreatCanadianGuy

Name Repetition Changes

This. With the stranger system there really is no way to know what names are and aren't being used until that player introduces themselves to you.
  5. GreatCanadianGuy

ATM

What does removing them from the map improve?
  6. GreatCanadianGuy

Automatic Actions Changes

What does removing the markers accomplish?
  7. GreatCanadianGuy

Newbie Chat Changes

Right now you might not always find a helper in-game because we only have 4 at the moment. Discord will get you a fast response.
  8. GreatCanadianGuy

Vehicle Spawning System & Parking Lots / Garage

I don't see how this would benefit the server.
  9. GreatCanadianGuy

Name Repetition Changes

Sometimes comedy can write itself... https://populumsolus.com/forum/index.php?threads/san-andreas-state-patrol-criticism-thread.435/post-1842
  10. GreatCanadianGuy

Accessories (Glasses, Braces, Watches, ETC)

This is included in the current milestone update. Release is not far off.
  11. GreatCanadianGuy

Spawn Location

Although there might not be an official thread, this has been discussed many times and the outcome has been that it hinders immersion. The idea is that when you log-off, life goes on. It would be unreasonable to expect to spawn in days later in the exact same location/scenario that you left...
  12. GreatCanadianGuy

Reworking where faction vehicles can be parked.

Really? I swear I saved one a few weeks ago.
  13. GreatCanadianGuy

Fo' duece,[42](Damu bloods) EBK.

Awesome. Thanks for putting in solid effort on the app. Always supporting illegal faction apps to keep the market competitive, especially from what appears to be a group of people who know what they’re doing.
  14. GreatCanadianGuy

Santos Group, LLC

So long as the faction sticks to the goals stated in the app it has my support. Happy to see a group of players dedicated to promoting a high RP standard.
  15. GreatCanadianGuy

Reworking where faction vehicles can be parked.

Maybe that’s the result of an attempted temporary solution to the vehicles spawning on an angle, no idea though I haven’t experienced this with any other faction yet.