Recent content by Equinox

1. Equinox

[RAFFLE] JOBUILT PHANTOM - WORTH $228,694! - 1201/3000 tickets sold! $100 per ticket!

Name: Minami-chan Number of tickets ($100 each): 53 Phone number: 735-9186 Email (Forum name): mm2000@weazel.us Agreement of risk: By entering this raffle you understand that this is a gamble and have no guarantee of winning the item in this raffle. Your capital is at risk.
  2. Equinox

Damn dude, sad to see you guys go! Hope you'll return one day.

Damn dude, sad to see you guys go! Hope you'll return one day.
  3. Equinox

DragonTech™ Industries

This can be archived, there's a lack of activity from the remaining members and it has devolved far enough.
  4. Equinox

Reworking where faction vehicles can be parked.

What script function would you like to suggest?: I'd like to suggest the rework of how and where faction vehicles can be parked. How will your script function work?: As of now, faction vehicles are only allowed to be parked within the range of one of the faction's properties. What I suggest, is...
  5. Equinox

Extending the Plate Removal system to Faction Vehicles.

What script function would you like to suggest?: To extend the current support of vehicle plate toggling to faction vehicles. How will your script function work?: As it currently is, only personal vehicles can be interacted with regarding the removal or addition of the number plate. The...
  6. Equinox

NouieMan

7. Equinox

DragonTech™ Industries

Acquiring an Office: Aquatic Studies: Taken by Equinox & Snowpone, edited by Equinox & Fiji
  8. Equinox

DragonTech Research & Development

About Us: DragonTech Industries 🐉 is a Research & Development company whose main office is located in DragonTech JP, Tokyo. It was originally founded in 2000 as Avalon Engineering by a myriad of investors and scientists alike originant from the United States of America, Japan, Germany and...
  9. Equinox

[RAFFLE] Martinez-Minami Holdings Present 'Cards of Gold'! Try your chance at winning a luxurious vehicle!

Martinez-Minami Holdings Here at Martinez-Minami Holdings we're all about giving our clients the best service possible. But we come to you with quite the treat this time. An event to excite even your neighbor's dog, rewarding the lucky winners with prizes that give jealousy to the devil...
  10. Equinox

Martinez-Minami Holdings: Inventory Sale, Trade & Purchase

All vehicles are sold, can be archived!
  11. Equinox

Card Games

UNO in RP, are you trying to get CK'ed for a +4?! Sure sounds like something I want to see then!
  12. Equinox

Drop me your phone number, and I'll text when possible to discuss.
  13. Equinox

[RAFFLE] JOBUILT PHANTOM - WORTH $228,694! - 1201/3000 tickets sold! $100 per ticket!

Name: Minami-chan Number of tickets ($100 each): 250 Phone number: 735-9186 Email (Forum name): mm2000@weazel.us Agreement of risk: By entering this raffle you understand that this is a gamble and have no guarantee of winning the item in this raffle. Your capital is at risk.
  14. Equinox

Currently only the Rebla is left available!
  15. Equinox

[11/22] Fehr Used Car Collection @ GLASS HEROES!

I'll buy that Hellfire.