Recent content by Bruh

1. Bruh

He was caught rule breaking by his own admission and the admin team have helped him create a...

He was caught rule breaking by his own admission and the admin team have helped him create a false tale to back it up. Not sure why, but it’s clear to anyone looking in from the outside. Mac himself gave me permission to go for that building regardless of geographic location and the police...
  2. Bruh

Aaaaand that’s why the most active faction on sa-rp packed up and left...

Aaaaand that’s why the most active faction on sa-rp packed up and left. https://populumsolus.com/forum/index.php?threads/player-complaint-equinox.633/ If Snow was “aware I’d get caught”, he’d have made contact with PD. Burning down a business isn’t “non-violent”. There was no record of a “low...
  3. Bruh

Automatic Actions Changes

D.2 “(i) No player is permitted to rob another player who is present at a side-job location or participating in the sidejob itself.”
  4. Bruh

ATM

If you could somehow have them show up in the mini-map and not on the main map; or have them show up within a 500m radius; that might be an improvement over seeing none at all?
  5. Bruh

It’s against the rules to attack/rob someone on a side job.
  6. Bruh

Name Repetition Changes

With the nickname system you can already tell people your name is anything. If someone creates a character with the same name as another with the exact same face and clothing deliberately, I’m sure action would be taken.
  7. Bruh

Newbie Chat Changes

100% agree with this
  8. Bruh

Vehicle Spawning System & Parking Lots / Garage

If a player crashes or logs out with their car in the middle of the road, it’d remain there until someone with a tow truck could move it - then if it was moved you wouldn’t be able to find it. There’s still teething problems with AltV streaming vehicles, so keeping them spawned forever would...
  9. Bruh

How would that be a positive change?
  10. Bruh

Removal of OOC limitations

By ‘OOC Limitations’, you’re talking in most cases about ‘rules’. They’re in-place to make sure people are having fun. It’s not realistic for someone to go around robbing person after person - this kind of crime spree would get your caught very quickly in real life. We’re restricted in-game...
  11. Bruh

Adjustment of economy

A few of us played in a server that had a ‘realistic’ economy. It was still much easier than real life to get what you wanted, but it was calculated that it’d take days of playtime to afford even the cheapest vehicle. I have no intention of spending days worth of time to be able to afford...
  12. Bruh

Introduce Rental Vehicles to Davis spawn point

Right now, a car rental would be the preferable option imo. Players aren’t always on and admins less so - anything that makes the server more welcoming is good by me!
  13. Bruh

Trucking job changes and adaptations for the San Andreas Trucking faction

Opinion piece inbound It needs to be looked at in three categories: 1. Self-employed truckers with hire vehicles - 70% pay (30% to cover 'vehicle hire' and insurance) 2. Self-employed truckers with their own vehicles - 90% pay (10% to cover insurance and not being as 'well known' as a company)...
  14. Bruh

Scene Creator

For reference.
  15. Bruh

Scene Creator

It’s basically a /status that floats above the ground, instead of above a player’s head. It remains in place once the player leaves, so describe a scene. I.e. **There’d be multiple bullet casings on the floor.**